Frequently Asked Questions
Various factors can cause infertility in males. These factors vary from physiological disorders, hormonal imbalance, testicular failure, lifestyle factors to birth, and genetic defects.
Both physiological and psychological reasons can transpire sexual dysfunction. These factors may include diabetes, hypertension, too much stress, organ failure, or overconsumption of drugs, alcohol, or cigarettes.
There are four prevalent causes of ED, and they are vascular disorders, neurological disability, hormonal disbalance, and psychological issues.
After evaluating your condition and studying the problem, a sexologist may suggest:
- Physical Examination of your penis and testicles
- Blood tests to check your testosterone levels, blood sugar (for diabetes), and cholesterol
- Blood pressure check
- Rectal exam to check your prostate
With the right lifestyle changes and the mending intensity of Ayurveda together cure male sexual dysfunction permanently.
To maintain good male sexual health and prevent dysfunction, one should:
- Follow your doctor’s treatment plan for any of your medical/health conditions.
- Limit your alcohol intake.
- Quit smoking.
- Get treatment if needed for any emotional or psychological problems such as stress, depression, and anxiety.
- Communicate better and more often with your partner.