Does aging have to do anything with your sexual urge?
It is a commonly held myth that the sexual tendency of men decreases with age -but the word is not always age-related.
Yes, aging impacts your physical stamina, and your muscles may wear and tear, but there are ways through which you can improve your erectile dysfunction.
Erectile dysfunction is the inability to get erected and feel pleasure during your ‘moments’ with your partner.
There are usual treatments out there, but there is Herbal Ayurvedic Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction too.
Let’s learn more about the topic.
What is erectile dysfunction?
Male sexual arousal is a series of steps that may look imaginary in the laymen’s language.
The brain sends signals to the nerves in the penis so that the muscles in the spongy tissues relax to expand the size of the penis. As the muscles relax, blood flows in from arteries to fill open spaces in the spongy tissues. This increase in pressure thus increases the size of the penis.
Along the side, the membranes around the spongy tissues sustain the erection. If there is any condition interrupting the series of steps, a man may not be able to maintain an erection for long enough during sexual intercourse.
Anything interrupting this sequence can result in the inability to have or keep an erection long enough for sexual intercourse.
ED is associated with age; there are no skeptical thoughts about the deed; it is treatable regardless of age and is curable with the right treatment approach, such as Ayurvedic Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction, in India.
What are some causes of ED?
There are some medical causes of erectile dysfunction, disrupting the sequence of steps in getting erected:
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- high cholesterol
- enlarged prostate
- low testosterone
- multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- sleep disorders
Testosterone determines the person’s sex drive and energy levels during pleasurable activities. This hormone is responsible for sending impulses to the brain.
Yet another condition called high blood sugar may also disrupt the signals passed to improve blood flow to the penis.
Other causes of ED:
ED isn’t necessarily related to chronic health conditions; other causes are held responsible too, such as:
- Binge alcohol consumption: Alcohol numbs the sensations within the brain and so throughout the body, thereby hampering the communication process between the brain and the genital parts.
- Excessive use of tobacco: The use of tobacco disturbs the blood flow to the genital, which therefore impairs sexual urge.
- Over-the-counter medications: Medications also affect sexual arousal. No medication works the same on two people.
- Anxiety and depression: Psychological factors also restrict sexual urge. Physically being in your present moments but your mind wondering to office meetings schedule may interfere with your sexual arousal. Thinking too much about why you are not getting erected may create a vicious cycle of erectile dysfunction and destroys your self-esteem.
Are there any lifestyle changes that may help?
Yes, fortunately, some help is available to manage the physical and emotional causes of erectile dysfunction.
- lose weight
- quit smoking
- eat a diet that helps improve your stamina
- avoid alcohol
- talk therapy with your partner works the best
- do yoga and meditation
- exercise is also helpful
- avoid OTC painkillers/medications
- talk to your doctor to address any potential causes of your ED
Herbal Ayurvedic Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction
According to Ayurveda, erectile dysfunction results in low physical stamina or energy. There are three principle doshas that contribute to healthy living, namely Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. In the case of ED, imbalance of Vata results in low sexual urge.
This disease is referred to as Klaibya in Ayurveda and divided into seven types:
Individualized treatment is the main characteristic of ayurvedic treatment for erectile dysfunction. The potent herbs are helpful in calming the imbalance in Vata and keeping you in optimum health.
Try Ayurveda for a healthy sexual life!